CJB can help you to develop the market by setting up Key Opinion Leader and clinical/education programs and create product/market awareness in order to prepare market access. This area of expertise, which is also called Medical Affairs, focuses on all aspects of preparing the market for introducing a new product.
In medical marketing, some examples of where CJB Clinical Marketing can give you assistance:
- Input for, and setting up, new product and marketing strategies
- Key Opinion Leader strategies and development
- Setting up and conducting educational programmes for healthcare professionals
- Performing evidence gap analyses and evidence reviews;
- Identifying and creating product claims;
- Creating medical marketing material: evidence summary sheets, case reports, evidence presentations, developing clinical product guidelines;
- Developing and executing a publication strategy;
- Medical writing for publications;
- Background training for your sales force;
- Advising on and organising symposia during conferences;
- Advising on new product launches;
- Identifying the standard of care and market potential of products;
- Organisation and support for setting up focus groups for customer feedback.